Beautyforever 4Bundles Peruvian Deep Wave Virgin Hair Weave Natural Color
2021 Winter New Trends !
Up To 40% off Directly.
$10 OFF Per Order,Add Beautyforever To Homescreen.
Buy Now, Pay Later !
|Hair Color||Natural Black|
|Hair Length||12-26 INCH|
|Hair Weft||Machine Double Weft|
|Quality||7A Grade High Quality 100% Virgin Hair, Tangle Free, No Shedding|
|Can Be Bleached/Dyed||Yes|
|Shipment||Shipping will be processed in 3-10 days.|
|REMY HUMAN HAIR||Beautyforever Remy human hair is regarded as the finest elite quality human hair It's stronger, healthier and less likely to tangle than the ordinary human hair because the cuticle is still intact It gives you the option to cut, curled, straightened or dyed just like your own hair|
|HUMAN HAIR||Beautyforever Human Hair offers the most natural look and feel It is remarkably soft with a shine and movement that is not easily duplicated in synthetic hair Human Hair can be cut and styled to suit your personal tastes And while it can be a more expensive pick Human Hair is by far the superior choice if quality is the only consideration|
|Beautyforever||The Peruvian deep wave virgin hair is high quality. Beautyforever hair is 100% Virgin Human Hair, cut from one donor, cuticle holding, no lice and nits, no grey hair. The ends of Peruvian deep wave hair is full length and weight, all the hair is the same color, the hair ends is healthy.|
Q1: Which Hairstyle Is Most Popular?
Our survey found that Body wave and straight hair is the most popular hairstyle. Body wave is one kind of loose curl hairs that result in wave pattern. The section of hair is wrapped around a big roller to create a soft and natural-looking wave, that is how body wave be made of. The rollers could be in different size to make different curls. Straight hair reflects the most sheen. It is also the most resilient hair of all of the hair types. It is hard to damage and next to impossible to curl this hair texture. Because the sebum (natural oil produced in the sebaceous glands of the scalp) gently works its way from the scalp to the ends without the interference of curls or kinks, it is the most oily hair texture of all.
Q2: About Shedding
A small amount of hair loss during wearing is norma, it is not a quality problem. Some reasons in details, just like, combing the wig in a rude way after clean it. Or, you just forget to dry the wig before comb it. Sometimes, customers are not willing to spend an extra on a special care for their wigs, however, they need to know applying extremely oily or greasy hair care products to the hair and washing the wig with a not appropriate hot water will cause wig shedding. Your behaviors may bring wig shedding to yourself.
Q3: Can I dye the hair?
Yes, the hair can be dyed/bleached to any color you want, except #613. As a general rule, it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair. Highly recommend to let the Professional hair dresser do the color things, improper dying will ruin the hair. DON'T dye or bleach hair too frequently, because that will damage the hair badly.
Q4: What is a Pre-plucked Hairline?
What is a Pre-plucked Hairline? A pre-plucked hairline is a natural hairline with right amount of hair along the hairline area which looks like the human hair wig is growing from the scalp. Usually a human hair wig without plucked hairline is always dense and thick at the hairline area. There is a lot of work to be done if you want to get a more natural look after you receive the human hair wig. But with the pre-plucked hairline. The hair along the hairline area are already plucked before shipping which gives it a more natural look.
A***Aug 10, 2021 9:54 PM
(0) I’m actually very happy with this hair! It feels great!
B***eApr 13, 2020 6:49 AM
(0) Ordered this hair for my 19 year old and she has gotten nothing but complements and questions daily about where she got it from. Absolutely beautiful hair!!! Love, love, love the texture and feel of it. Very soft...no shedding and it dyes so beautifully. My hair stylist even asked where I got from cause to wants to order it. Great purchase!!!
S***rJan 7, 2019 1:28 AM
(0) I’m in love with the curls, can’t wait to instal it :)
M***kJan 17, 2018 9:58 PM
(0) The hair is very soft. I recommend this vendor
K***.Nov 17, 2016 3:43 PM
(0) i bought this hair for my holiday in the summer. it held up well. it did shed a bit. it does require a lot of attention you have to wet it everyday and finger detangle the hair. I went in the sea and the pool i just co washed the hair and the curls popped right back. i did bleach the ends of the hair and it took the bleach well. i would buy this hair again.
K***ROct 3, 2016 3:44 PM
(0) I love the hair! Got it in 2 days! Very fast ! Seller very nice and great communication
L***rOct 3, 2016 3:05 PM
(0) **HONEST REVIEW** I ordered my bundles on the 1th and they arrived today which is the 4th , so shipping was good. I also measured to see if they were true to length and they were.The bundles are full and thick The hair did not have smell like some do I co-washed the hair it didn't lose its curl. I did a burn test and dye test and it passed on that. Hair overall is good I'm about to get it installed and will be back at a later day to update on how the hair is doing . Thanks!!-
N***tSep 29, 2016 5:23 PM
Delivered right to my door step within 3 business days. Good sized bundles. Plenty for a full headed weave with my minimal leave out. True to length. No horrible smell. Very MINIMAL shedding. Curls extremely well. I'm a first time customer and will be ordering more in the future for sure.
R***.Sep 29, 2016 5:21 PM
(0) This hair is perfect! Definitely ordering again!!! The seller communicates with you so well, the hair came in a lot faster than I expected, the hair itself is so soft and bouncy, it does tangles a little but it does not shed at all, this was a great purchase over all.
S***2Sep 29, 2016 5:13 PM
(0) I'm giving four star ts because I have not installed the hair yet but I love the feel of it. it's so soft and pretty I can't wait to install it
1.Be ready for everything and wet the hair with warm water
2.soak the hair with mild shampoo for a few minutes.
3.Rinse the hair in clear water once.
4.Do it again to make sure the hair is clean.
5.Cover the hair with the towel to soak up the water on it.
6.Move down gently to comb the hair straight to the ends.
7.Hang the hair with the weft open and air-dry it and curls hold well.