Beautyforever 2# Pu Skin Weft Fusion Remy Straight Hair Extensions
|Brand Name||Beautyforever Hair|
|Products Name||Tape In Extensions|
|Hair Grade||100% Remy Human Hair-High Quality, No Shedding, No Tangle, No Bad Smell|
|Color||1# 1B# 2# 4# 60# 12# 27# 80# 613# 60# T2/613# T4/613# T27/613#|
|Can Be Bleached/Dyed||Yes|
|Shipment||DHL 3-6 days , USPS 3-5 days , USPS Overnight 2-3 days .|
|Remy Human Hair||Beautyforever virgin human hair extensions are made with the highest quality grade of human hair. No chemical processing is applied for color or texture. As a result, hair is kept in its most natural, healthiest state.|
|PU Hair Extensions Features||
PU tape skin weft is a perfect solution for adding length or fullness to your hair. It is also called as PU weft or PU hand-tied skin weft or PU hair extensions.pu hair extensions can be attached and removed easily.
|Beautyforever||Beautyforever hair extensions are great for seamlessly lengthening and/or thickening short and/or thin hair. Beautyforever hair are attached to the clients hair by a variety of strand-by-strand techniques that can include using fusion links, glue gun, glue pot or a professional hair extension tool.|
K***nApr 11, 2018 7:40 PM
(0) Hair came in very good time, nice texture and after 2 weeks has not lost its luster, love it
T***sMar 13, 2018 8:09 PM
(0) Hair is great, feel wonderful and is very true to length can’t wait to Instal it. I will definitely buy again.
A***lJul 10, 2017 11:21 AM
(0) I bought these because my old tape ins were getting old and had been re-taped so many times that the backing was starting to break apart. I needed new ones and these were inexpensive so I decided to give them a shot. I was really nervous because I dont like buying hair I havent touched but I needed yhem fast amd cheap and Im glad I did. They're awesome. They're definitely real, my old ones were thicker but they were a mix of human and synthetic. These match my hair texture and body so that's good and the color is dead on for me. I have pretty thin hair and I bought two packs,I wish I had gotten 3, but live and learn. I installed them myself, and I've had them in for a week and a half and no slipping or issues so far. They shed a tiny tiny bit at first, and after I washed them the first time they went a little wavy in certain parts, my own hair is straight, so I do have to use a straightener on them but that's ok. Just some heat protection spray and no other heat used and I think they'll last. What I really like is that the backing isnt as rigid as the backing on my old ones, more flexible tapes means more natural movement AND they lie flatter against my head. I got the '24 inch and they're definitely longer than any other extensions I've had. I'll spend my money on these again. Absolutely. If you're nervous about buying a product you don't know about I would encourage you to go ahead and get these, I'm really glad I did.
A***Jun 14, 2017 12:30 AM
(0) My hair stylist loved this hair when she put it in for me. It was her first time using this line, and she said she would recommend it to all her clients from now on.
E***jMay 8, 2017 2:35 AM
(0) Thank you again. I will keep you posted on how it goes and definitely recommending you to everyone
B***sMar 20, 2017 12:42 AM
(0) Love love love it! It's such great quality, fits me well and looks soooo good! I got the 613 and it's perfect!amazing quality
1.Be ready for everything and wet the hair with warm water
2.soak the hair with mild shampoo for a few minutes.
3.Rinse the hair in clear water once.
4.Do it again to make sure the hair is clean.
5.Cover the hair with the towel to soak up the water on it.
6.Move down gently to comb the hair straight to the ends.
7.Hang the hair with the weft open and air-dry it and curls hold well.