How To Wash your Human Virgin Hair Bundles?
It is popular for black women to use hair bundles, but they are questioned about how to wash hair weaves? Now let’s give you a tutorial about how to wash hair bundles.
It is popular for black women to use human hair bundles, but they are questioned about how to wash hair weaves? Now let’s give you a tutorial about how to wash hair bundles.
Before washing the hair, you should open the hair weave in a correct way, or the hair bundle will tangle, so first let’s talk about how to open the hair bundle.
A. Take out the hair bundle and cut off the bands on it. Be careful to avoid cutting the hair.
B. Open the hair weft for a little bit.
C. Combing the ends first, then the middle part and finally goes to the root. Please kindly note that uses the wide comb, don’t comb the hair from upper to the end.
D. Combing to open the rest and comb the hair weft in the same way.
E. Hair weft being completed open without getting tangled.
The weft was open successful without tangle. when you comb the hair, you will find a little shedding, you feel very upset, why? It is new hair bundles, it shouldn’t be like this. Please don’t be upset, a little shedding is normal.
Let’s talk about why it is shedding.
After the factory workers sew the hair pieces into a bundle, there might be some short pieces that are not attached to the weft, so when you first comb it or wash it, it will go out. That’s not shedding, comb them out and it will be fine. All of the wefts are double machine weft to prevent any possible shedding. If you have to cut the weft to adjust the hair volume for your install (normally we won’t suggest to do it), please make sure seal the edges of the wefts so it won’t be shed. And never wash or comb the hair with too much strength, it is virgin hair, once it left the vendor, it needs special care about them. Even our own hair, it is the same, or the hair will dry, split, tangle, shedding, matte.
After you dispelling all confusion about the hair, so let’s wash the hair.
How long should I wash the hair?
Wash your hair every one or two weeks. Because the hair is not attached to your scalp, it does not receive the protection or moisturizing effects of the natural oils. If you have an extremely oily scalp, consider using a dry shampoo at your roots between washing.
What was the correct way to wash?
1. Prepare before wash the hair bundles: water, shampoo, conditioner, and a towel.
2. Put the hair into the warm water (no more than 95°F) and soak the hair in the water.
3. Apply mild shampoo and wash the hair. Use a shampoo particularly made for sewing in Human Hair weave bundles. These shampoos help to maintain tangle to a minimum, while likewise keeping up your hair's normal moisture balance. Please notice: Wash the weave Hair Bundles beginning from top to end by lightly massaging the shampoo into the Hair. It's imperative that you keep the hair straight while washing it. This enables avoid inflicting matting and tangling.
4. Rinse the hair in the water, from weft to tip, don’t rub wash hair, don’t comb or brush wet hair.
5. Soak up the water with a towel, apply conditioner to the hair, apply it by utilizing a diluted Way of conditioner and water. This dilution facilitates maintaining a strategic distance from any tangle or bunches. Have this arrangement sit on your hair for no less than 3 minutes, then flush your hair with warm water. Take after this flush with a cool water wash. Utilize your fingers rake them through your hair–once more to diminish tangles. Note that this frosty water can shut the cuticles which give an incredible shine on the hair.
6. Rinse the hair in new clean water. Bring a basin of clean water and rise the hair again.
7. Gently towel squeezes the hair but not twist. To blot the hair, you will take one fresh and dry towel on your hand, keep Squeeze the wet hair from roots to the end (one section to another section until your hair is close to dry). Do this down each segment of hair, lightly.
8. Soak up the water with a towel, let the towel dry the hair naturally, never rub the hair.
9. Put the opened hair weft in the air and dry in the natural wind. Please Notice: Don't utilize hair dyer and presentation to the daylight and ensure you have relatively little hair in the braid or it won't dry.
See, it is easy, right?
Keeping up clean hair, while wearing a weave isn't a troublesome assignment. Just treat the hair like your own hair, make sure to use good quality shampoo products. On the off chance that you know the different skills and schedules that work to keep your hair looking perfect and clean after a wash, it's genuinely simple to do.
Next time we will discuss how to maintain your hair, if you are interested, please keep concern about our update.
-- Post in Hair Knowledge By Beautyforever