freetress water waves hair
Freetress water waves hair:
Why is it so popular? The plethora of styles and colors that it offers lets people gawp at the glamour that glides down the hair length. Embellish it more with its another trendy product competing in the market: freetress water waves
Starting with the introduction, Water wave wigs are the ultimate source of an attractive, special hair texture. Different from classic, common straight hair, water wave hair is full of ups and downs, like water ripples. In this way, this hair texture gives volume and movement to the water-wave hair wigs.
Since water wave wigs are made of 100% virgin human hair, it can last at least one year if under a proper care method. People need to pay more attention to how to maintain water wave wigs in their daily lives. How? Follow the text:
Messy and dirty hair will damage the hair wigs, affect their service lives. Therefore, washing them regularly is the foremost essential. The direction arouses another question:
How to wash it properly?
1) Detangle the water wave wig with a wide-tooth comb or fingers gently before washing it. HEY, freetress water waves are pre-looped i.e already separated equally to ease the procedure.
2) Adjust the water temperature of the showerhead to be lukewarm in advance. Reduce the chances of getting the wig tangled by avoiding washing it in the basin.
3) Prepare a suitable, high-quality hair shampoo and conditioner.
4) Rinse and wet the water wave wigs completely with lukewarm water. Apply some hair shampoo and massage.
5) After a few minutes, rinse the wigs with 40-inch hair clean with warm water.
6) Apply a good-quality hair conditioner.
7) After a few minutes, rinse the hair wigs and shake the excess water. Retain your gentleness on it.
8)Put the wig on a wig stand and let the air dry it naturally before combing it into beautiful styles.