6 WAYS TO WEAR A PONYTAIL WITH HAIR EXTENSIONS
Ponytail hair extensions are everyone's favorite timeless hairstyle. They are the easiest and quickest go-to hairstyle. You only need an elastic band in hand to make a simple, classic ponytail. You can use clip-in ponytail hair extensions, to add more volume. Compared to other types of hair extensions, ponytails are very easy to use. There are a few creative ways you can wear a ponytail. These stylish ponytails are a perfect solution for both casual and formal outings.
Long Romantic Ponytail Hair Extensions
A classy way of wearing your pony. Using clip extensions of about 3-4 clip wefts are okay to do.
● Tie your hair to a low ponytail.
● Clip the wefts one by one around it.
● For the first weft clip it as close as possible to the elastic band to find room for the remaining wefts.
● Make the wefts tight and secure the ponytail extensions using a hair tie.
● After everything is alright, you may now start creating soft curls with your ponytail hair.
● Gently brush it out afterward.
Sleek High Human Hair Ponytail
A stylish way to rock a sleek ponytail hairstyle.
● Create a small ponytail just at the crown of your head.
● Take a weft and clip it around the base of your pony close to the elastic band and the same with the other wefts.
● Make it a point to tighten all the clips.
● Gather all your remaining hair into a high pony and make sure to cover the base of the clip in wefts. Smoothen your hair and keep any flyaways.
● Take a small section of your hair and wrap it around the base to conceal the elastic.
Messy Ponytail Hairstyle
You can play around with this style.
● Clip-in your wefts in the same manner as with the previous techniques.
● Part your hair mid-way and then flip it upside down.
● Leave enough strands at the nape of your neck and use them to cover the clip wefts later.
● Continue to clip in the remaining wefts but this time do it upside down.
● Gather up all your hair into a high pony.
● Pull random sections of your ponytail and tease them.
● Loosen up your ponytail hair a little bit by tugging at the top of your hair or the crown.
Braid your ponytail. If you have hair is short, make it a bit longer.
● Apply hair glue to the weft.
● Begin wrapping the weft around the end of the brain.
● Continue steps 3-4 making sure you brush the extensions out to prevent tangles.
● Take your time to ensure your clip in ponytail hair extensions looks neat.
● Once you reach the base of your ponytail secure the end of the extension with hair glue.
● Take a section of the expansion, spray with holding spray, and wrap it around the base of the ponytail.
● Put it in place with the help of bobby pin.
● Use some hairspray and oil to keep the hair in place as well as boost shine.
Wrap A Human Hair Ponytail Extensions
● Pull up your hair and make a high ponytail.
● Put your scarf out on a flat surface.
● Fold the scarf to form a triangle.
● Fold the pointed end of the triangle over to meet the opposite edge of the scarf.
● Wrap the scarf around your head and tie it three times in front.
● Twist the scarf tail ends and tuck into the scarf.
Short Hair Ponytail
An ingenious way to give your short hair a ponytail. Tease the crown section of your hair if you want extra volume
● Using your elastic band, create a low ponytail and leave the hair loose on the sides.
● Pull tight on your ponytail hair without compromising amount.
● Use bobby pins to secure the free sides of your hair to the top base of the ponytail.
● To create fullness tease the ends of the hair.
● Use a headband to add more interest to your style.
● Spray with a small amount of hairspray to keep everything in place.