Can U Part Wig Look Natural?
Human hair wigs have become more and more favourite opportunity for hair loss of people. After all are you sure that you really know about all types of wigs those are look natural? Here we bring you an overview of a special type of wig that can look natural – U Part Wig.
If you are a beginner or haven’t worn a U part wig before and you are worried about wig look unnatural, you are on the correct place. Firstly, don’t panic, below given simple guide, also some easy to implement tips.
Tips For Making U Part Wig Look Natural:
There are a few principles that are key to remember that will help, these are:
• Always thoroughly brushing through your U part wig before use (not that necessary on unworn wigs) this will help with frizz and help to flatten the fibres, stopping them standing up.
• You can use a blow dryer to flatten the top of the U part wig so the top of your wig lays flat and natural against your head. Apply the blow-dryer (blow-dryer facing down) directly to the top of your head when wearing the wig, if the heat is too much, you can perform this by placing the wig on a stand or mannequin head (polystyrene ones can be purchased cheaply online).
• You can use a straightener on heat safe wigs near the root to flatten the fibres making them lay flatter and naturally on your head.
Following principles 2 below, to make the hairline of the wig to looks as like flawless and natural as possible, here are some more easy tips:
• Cut the band firstly, take part of your top hair as u-shade, then wear the wig and blend it to your own hair.
• No matter you wear lace front wigs or non-lace U part wig, we both need to take good care of it. Keep your wig clean and healthy just like to treat it as your own hair, this is the key to extend your wig lifespan. Not only for the real looking, keeping your wig for a long service time is also important.
• You should lay flat your own hair down your head so that your wig looks real. If you are not sure about your technical, we recommend you go to your professional hairstylist for help.
• We suggest using a foundation and a makeup brush to blend the front of your lace to the colour of your skin. Only use your normal powder foundation and blend the very front of the lace, make sure to cover your any parts of hair is showing outside.
Other tips are to make your wig looks natural, below given:
• Apply concealed or foundation to the hair parting to give the illusion of a scalp, making sure to use a concealed that matches your skin colour - this is featured in our video tutorial below
• Spraying the wig with dry shampoo can eliminate the shine of human hair that can look unnatural in some lights or under flash photography.
U part wigs are non-lace. Without lace U part wigs are contained all of the same components of a lace front wig, without the lace at the front. This in essence will mean that the very front of the wig when worn can be more challenging to create a natural hairline with. This is because on non-lace wigs, the hairline is not gradual.
Usually, the non-lace U part wig often contains stuck and broken strands and is often styled into a very flat transition. And that’s the main reason that makes the wig look like a fake. In contrast, if you take a look at natural-looking real hair wigs, the hair is allowed to fall in different directions so that it could mimic the natural movement of the human hair. Also the hair quality is exceptional when every strand is strong and healthy.
When You Should Buy A Non-Lace U Part Wig?
• You’ll love the colours and style of the wig
• You’ll be happy that the wig may not last as long
• You’ll happy to play a bit more with the wig to get the desired effect and look
• You’ll not look for the most natural-looking wig on the market
• You want to quickly and cost-effectively change you're look and have fun!
Buy Natural-Looking U Part Wig on Beautyforever
BeautyForever has a big range of natural-looking U part wig available in an attractive array of colours, styles, sizes, and cap types. Wigs can be found by navigating from our BeautyForever home page, you can start by clicking on BeautyForever or U Part Wigs to view the full lines of both fibre types. For those hoping to get a wig with the most natural look when on a tight budget, we do have many wig items on Clearance on our website.
When buying a U part wig from BeautyForever, you should make sure you choose the correct size. You should also make sure that you read the Returns Policy in case the wig is not a good fit or in case there are any other problems with it. You can view our policies by clicking on Return & Refund at the bottom of our website.
If you love the beauty of natural hair but need a high level of convenience, look no further than our human hair U part non-lace wig collection. These beautiful wigs are incredibly easy to apply and are created from high-quality human hair. The top features monofilament which mimics scalp and the cap is adjustable. This means you can just adjust the size of the cap, put in on, style, and off you go!
Depending on the texture, feel free to straighten, curl, and style to create the hair of your dreams!
All of our U part wigs are made by high-quality human hair. We do not compromise on any kind of aspect of the elements.
-- Post in Hair Knowledge By Beautyforever