If you are looking to give your look a whole new dimension, no doubt that Brazilian hair is your first choice. You can color or dye your Brazilian hair weaves as your own natural hair. You also have the freedom to use a variety of styling tools and techniques such as curling irons and flat irons.
Versatility is the biggest benefit that Brazilian hair weaves offer over other virgin hair. It lasts longer than other types of virgin human hair (this includes the Indian, Japanese and Malaysian human hair types). It is durable and not easily to shade. Brazilians are of African, India and European origin. Brazilian hair is the most desired human hair type for making hair extension products. It is very popular with Africa American women.
Characteristics of Brazilian Hair:
• Heavy in density and coarse in texture.
• Available in styles like curly, naturally straight and wavy.
• Available in a wide variety of shades ranging from rich brown, off black to black.
• Offers volume and bounce to natural hair.
• Can be cut to the desired length and dyed to match your natural or dyed hair and highlights.
• Easy to maintain and style because it does not mat or tangle like some other lesser quality human hair. They look authentic, shiny and healthy.
• Always full and versatile and this helps reduce the bundle of hair that you will need to make use of when making your hair in order to make it appear full, bouncy and shiny.
If you want your hair that is thick and shiny and will last well, buy Brazilian hair may be a right choice. A sensual look that will give you great confidence as you walk down the street, and make you want to show off and feel comfortable that your hair extensions will feel natural when others touch them.
Shop the most popular Brazilian hairstyles:
Brazilian straight hair
If you want smooth, healthy, flowy, silky hairstyle and easy to maintain hairstyle, then Brazilian straight weave is the best choice for you.
Brazilian body wave
Its texture is very easy to blend with most racial from some caucasion textures to African-American relaxed textures. The shiny and long lasting body wave Brazilian hair is popular with women all over the world.
Brazilian curly hair
Brazilian curly hair is soft, durable and thick with a medium luster that blends well with nearly all hair types.