Halloween Hairstyle, Make Up and Food Ideas For Halloween 2018
Today's Halloween customs are thought to have been influenced by folk customs and beliefs from the Celtic-speaking countries, some of which are believed to have pagan roots.
Halloween activities include trick-or-treating (or the related guising), attending Halloween costume parties, carving pumpkins into jack-o'-lanterns, lighting bonfires, apple bobbing, divination games, playing pranks, visiting haunted attractions, telling scary stories, and watching horror films.
Are you ready to have fun at Halloween 2018? Well, here are some Halloween ideas for hairstyles, Halloween makeups and Halloween foods ideas.
Jean Paul Gaultier
A creepy child of the corn, Jean Paul Gaultier style. Next stop - crop circles.
Go for goth Snow White with a polished bob, perfect bow and more is more smudge black eyeliner.
Bigger is better. Get your hair as high as possible, lashes as long as possible and your jacket as studded as possible and your zombie rockabilly outfit is complete.
Jean Paul Gaultier
The quickest way to look super creepy? Brush your hair over your face, wear a weird nude leotard and grab your best mate to do the same.
Getting excited to do your Halloween makeup? Here are Tina Halada's quick Halloween makeup looks for costume ideas.
1. MIX meat and seasoning mix. Shape half of the mixture into 24 (1-inch) balls; place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan and bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Brown the remaining seasoned ground beef and add salsa.
3. Fill each taco shell with a thin layer of ground beef, sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes.
4. Position 2 meatballs inside the taco shell and add a dollop of sour cream to each. Garnish with olives to make “eyeballs.” Spread the cheese out along to the top for stringy hair.
1. In a large saucepan, sautee the onion and garlic until golden.
2. Add cauliflower, apples and squash and stir together.
3. Add broth and spices. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
4. Either with a blender, stick blender or food mill, puree the soup until creamy.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. If desired, swirl in sour cream.
1. With a mixer, blend 16 ounces room-temperature cream cheese with 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 3 tablespoons minced onion, 3 tablespoons salsa, 2 teaspoons ground cumin and 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno.
2. Scoop the mix into plastic wrap and form into a ball. Chill approximately 1 hour.
3. Once chilled unwrap and roll into crushed nacho tortilla chips, then press a bell pepper stem into top of ball.
4. Serve with pepper slices and tortilla chips.
5. Prep time does not include chilling time.
-- Post in Hair Knowledge By Beautyforever