How To Make A Wig for Beginner-Friendly?
Making wigs is easy for most people, because this is what they often do, but there are often some novices who don't know how to do it, which is really distressing.
Human hair wigs for black women is one of the essential daily necessities, helping them to be more beautiful in appearance. It changes the age she shows, and various styles adapt to various times and seasons, there is always one that is best suited!
The process of making a wig is not complicated. In this article, I will teach you how to make a Wig for Beginner-Friendly.
Beautyforever customer show:
How To Make A Human Hair Wigs?
First, In order to make perfect and comfortable wigs, shoppers need to choose the type of lace cap they wish to use, you must determine how much wig density you want. Although it is convenient to buy human wigs directly, it will not be as full as a wig you make.
The corresponding density of the combined wig, the following is a reference figure:
Now that you have selected the wigs you want, next, I will show you a detailed tutorial on how to make a wig from start to finish with hair bundles with closure.
What thins you will need:
Now let us talk about the tools you will need to make a full regular wig. This is the most standard wigs, and the construction methods of this type of wig serve as the primary method for most.
* Curved Needle
* Virgin Human Hair Weft
* Lace Closure (optional)
* Stocking Cap (or elasticated wig cap)
* Polystyrene (Styrofoam) or Mannequin Head
* Pearl Headed Pins (optional but really helpful) & Thread
* Lace Frontal Glue (optional)
Step 1 ─ Wig Head
Mount your wig head on a wig stand or set it down on a chair or table with tape. You want your wig head to be stable while you are making your wig for easier construction.
Step 2 ─ Bleach Lace
Well when creating a lace closure, you want to bleach the lace so that way it appears more natural and will look like the color of your scalp. Some may get by with adding makeup concealer or foundation to the closure, but it will not give you that flawless finish you are looking to have. With the paste you will place it on the back of the lace closure, spreading it lightly so that it will not go into the hair. Let the solution sit on the knots for about 15 minutes.
When time is all up, go through and wash out the bleach with shampoo and conditioner and let closure dry accordingly. At this time, you can also go through and wash the bundles as well for fresh and clean feeling hair.
Step 3 ─ Baby Hair
A great technique you can try, is pinning the closure on to your mannequin head. Once it is secure take a small section in the front where you would create baby hairs and gently pluck hairs in a downward motion. When doing this technique, you are going to want to double-check how much you pluck to ensure you are not taking out too many strands. Once you have the look, you desire you can now move on to the next step which is creating the full wig.
Step 4 ─ Creating The Wig
You will need to bring out your weave cap and place that on top of your mannequin head. The first thing you should do is secure you closure on to the cap with pins in the exact location you would like best. Once you secure the closure, you can pin it down, and begin sewing it on to the cap.
Sew the wig under the edge of the cap in order to it can be worn in a high ponytail. Next, sew using the top and full method for secure wefts. Then make sure you secure the edge of your weft before flipping over.
Step 5 ─ Make Wigs Steps
Apply a new technique by laying your track in a U Shape pattern instead of the back and forth pattern. Not only it would allow the track lay smoothly once you finally apply the wig to your hair, but also, don’t forget to make sure you have tight neat loop&pull stitches when sowing.
Step 6 ─ Putting On the Wig
Ok, next is to test the fit of the wig. Trim the lace. Remove the wig and set it aside. Apply wig tape. Apply the wig. That's all, so easy, Isn't it?
Step 7 ─ Style
Once your full wig is done, you can choose to cut the front of your wig into blunt bangs, a side part, middle part or if you select curly hair you can rock it as a fro. If you would like to color your hair I highly recommend doing that before constructing your wig.
Voila! You've just learned how to make a wig!
You can watch the video below for more information, which will demonstrate how to make a lace closure wig.
How To Customize a Human Hair Wigs?
Yes, if you are too lazy to make a wig yourself or you haven't learned it yet, then we can provide you with a wig making service. If you have any questions, please ask our customer service, we will answer you in detail.
As the name suggests, these are human hair wigs created specifically for one person, with head circumference and style preferences in mind. Buy bundles with lace frontal/closure, $ 5 Make Into Wig. What are the advantages?
Cheaper than wigs of the same size and style.
Product density will be greater.
No need to go to a hair salon to install, reducing extra expenses.
Watch the video below for more information:
How to properly care for the wig after creating?
Now, it’s time to get your hands dirty and your hair clean. Although wigs are a girl’s best friend for date night or the red carpet. We want to make sure that you’re taking good care of your bestie. Here are a few tips and suggestions for maintaining the health and appearance of your wig:
1. Avoid too much heat: Hold the curling iron! Putting too much heat on your hair will destroy the cuticles and cause irreversible damage to the ends. That also includes storing the wig in a safe place inside your home. Depending on the type of hair you’re using it could be flammable. Our best advice is to not expose your hair to heat too often which includes hairdryers or sun.
2. Before washing, gently comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb so that it is not tangled. Add mild shampoo to warm water, then immerse the wig in it. Please wait a few minutes to ensure that the hair absorbs the nutrients in the shampoo. People think this is primitive human hair, so they can wash their hair with ordinary shampoo, yes, 100% human hair, but the hair leaves the vendor, there wasn't nutrition provide to them, so you need to choose a special shampoo for a wig, it can protect the hair and make the hair glossy.
3. After washing your hair, dry it gently. In the same way, you worked through your wig with the shampoo, you'll need to do this with the conditioner. Apply conditioner to the warm water then soak the wig into it again. And leave it about 10 minutes or longer. Conditioner like olive oil not only provide the nutrition to the hair but also make the hair shiny and glossy.
4. Use a towel and gently dry the hair, and afterward, you'll want to let it dry naturally after you've gotten most of the water out. Don't rub the hair strands against one another - pat dry the hair to prevent any hair breakage from happening.
5. Dry the hair with natural wind, it is best not to dry it with a hairdryer, otherwise the hair will hurt the hair and make the wig fragile and easy to break.
If you are interested in making your own wig, you can try it. Bundles with lace frontal also apply to the above make methods. If you prefer lace front wigs, then the following video shows: How To Make A Lace Front Wig.
Making human wigs a process, and we want you to enjoy every moment. The more love and care you put into this project the better it will turn out. Stick to this ultimate wig technique guide, and you are sure never to disappoint. Do you make your own wigs? Have any tips or techniques you would like to share? Let us know in the comments down below.
-- Post in Hair Knowledge By Beautyforever