How To Wear A Wig Comfortably?
What kind of wig is your favorite? Human hair wigs? V part wigs? Or lace frontal wigs? No matter how different the colors and hairstyles loved by people, the same concerns when buying a wig, is comfort. Although subjectivity of people will influence the judge of comfort, there are still something unchangeable that have strong impact on wearing experience.
1. Softness and smoothness
When we are going to wear a wig, softness, or so-called flexibility can not be ignored. No one hope to buy a tough wig, touch like rock and scratch your head very short time. Soft raw material means minimal friction force reacting on the head. Wigs that made of soft texture are welcomed for better experience. And this texture indicate the texture of the wig’s cap, where hair has been sewed in. And flexible wigs fit our head perfectly so that it feels like we are not wearing a wig. Skin-friendly and free-friction. By the way, only softness could not totally achieve free-friction. Smooth surface is the significant point. Texture like monofilament, silk, or HD lace are not only soft but smooth, fit our needs perfectly.
Tricky sweat on summer generated by too thick hair makes you awkward and uncomfortable. Even though no smelly odor, sweat may soak lace held by glue, then increases the risk of dropping off, which is hard to bear. To prevent stuffiness and give the air to the scalp and the natural hair to breath, a thin and breathable texture is indispensable.
Imagine, you want to have a wig that like feather, but you wear it like with boulders on your head. Exaggerate? No, I am telling a truth. No one get used to hang heavy things on the neck, not to mention on the top of head. So, choosing a lightweight wig is a smart option. For natural looking and the health of your neck. Density links to weight and affects breathability. Too high density cause heavy weight. And weight is also related to material. Generally, synthetic wigs are lighter than human hair wigs.
How to wear a wig comfortably?
1. For those who really want or need a wig but hate the uncomfortable feeling, lace wigs are the way to go. Whether it's a full lace wig or lace front wig, they are absolutely the way to go without the uneasy feeling. Lace is the soft and smooth material, which suits for most people and less likely for allergy. Lace frontal wigs on Beautyforever use high quality HD lace to give customers more comfortable feelings.
2. To reduce friction, just relying on soft wigs is not enough. An extra wig cap should be used. A wig cap is the base material of a wig and simulates the shape of the head. It is the foundation of wigs. Except the wig cap on the wig, an extra cap is necessary. Because there is always a elastic band on the back of the wig cap that can be adjusted according to your head size to hold the wig in place. It will be so uncomfortable to wearing a wig without covering of raised joint. A basic wig cap is a great choice. It is a cool and comfortable cap construction, allowing air to flow to directly your scalp.
3. If you’re worried about overheating as well, synthetic wigs are good for you. Choose a synthetic wig instead of human hair wigs. Synthetic wigs are more light than human hair wigs. It is a smarter option if you’re concerned about staying cool and get rid of sweat during the warm weather. Human hair is denser and heavier than synthetic hair fiber. And human hair also absorbs moisture from the air throughout the day, the longer you wear it the heavier weight you even feel.
4. For a beginner who want to have good wearing feeling, installation of wigs is a considerable concern. Lace part wigs have the supernatural hairline, but hard to attach and unfriendly to pregnant women or people with allergic constitution. Non-lace wigs, like U part or V part wigs, are convenient to wear and have good wearing experience. Selecting the right density and click the wig on your natural hair rapidly. It is easy to remove. I believe you will fall in love with it.
5. Glue is the culprit of hair loss and uncomfortable feelings. As an installation tool, it really plays a useful role on keeping wigs. Here is an alternative way to hold wigs and prevent hair from falling off, attach a wig band.
Similar to a headband, a wig band is made of soft, thin fabric. It can help reduce wig cap pressure and make it more comfortable to wear. Some wig bands even have a silicone strip on the inside that can help hold the wig in place on your head. Wear a wig band under your wig.
Today, we talk about 5 tips to make the wig wear comfortable. Knowing what are the influence factors of wearing experience helps you grasp the method to pick proper and comfortable wigs. If there are still lots of confusing questions, please leave us a message or contact Beautyforever.com. Thank you so much for reading!
-- Post in Hair Knowledge By Beautyforever