Whichever your reason for wearing a wig, you need to buy a wig that flatters your appearance and compliments your facial features as well as skin tone. Fortunately, there are wigs for everyone. That’s because wigs come in different colors, lengths, densities, and styles. So whether you are looking for a short wig or a fuller wig, you will easily find such a wig in the market.
Beautyforever Tax Return Season Sale
From 22nd Feb to 5th Mar.
Up to 35% Off for New Arrivals
Up to 30% Off for New wigs
Up to 30% Off for Lace Wigs
Up to 32% Off for Bundles With Closure
$5 Off Over $99, Code: TR5
$10 Off Over $149, Code: TR10
$20 Off Over $249, Code: TR20
Extra 3% Discount: DEALS03 (Use over $99)
Extra 2% discount: OSHAIR2 (no threshold)
Buy Now, Pay Later, 0 Interest, And Get 3 Free Gift
In this article, we are going to discuss some of the top benefits of human hair wigs and give you some tips to help you take care of your human hair wigs. Keep on reading to explore all these.
Let’s get started!
Top Benefits Of Human Hair Wigs:
These human hair wigs have a long life span compared to synthetic hair. Synthetic wigs get damaged quickly than human hair wigs. With human hair wigs, they can last for up to three years if maintained properly. It’s a worthy investment for a woman as it takes care of her hair necessity for quite a long time. This time of hair offers a high value for money.
Cheap human hair wigs offer various lovely styles and colors without necessarily damaging your natural hair. You can change your hair color easily using the hair extension without bleaching your hair. You can easily achieve a hairstyle you want with human hair wigs.
Human hair wigs offer room for experiment and creativity, unlike the synthetic wigs where you are stuck with the original form. Human hair wigs allow for various changes. For instance, you can curl your human hair wig today, and then wear it straight tomorrow. It all depends on your needs.
Wearing a human hair wig is usually easier and comfortable as they are light and easy to install. Some women, especially those who suffer from alopecia (hair loss), lupus, or are undergoing chemotherapy need a comfortable wig to cover their head. And the best wig for them is the human hair wig. An uncomfortable wig can be quite frustrating and annoying. They can make the wearer feel kind of unease, especially if they are in a poorly ventilated room. Such wigs can also make the wearer sweat a lot. Of course, you wouldn’t want that. So the best thing to do would be to invest in a high-quality human hair wig as they provide great comfort.
5. Protection of your natural hair
Human hair wigs are not only beautiful, but they can also protect your hair from harsh weather elements such as wind, extremely harsh sunlight, pollutants, and dirt, which can damage your hair. In addition to that, they can protect your natural hair from too much heat that is applied when styling it. Human hair wigs basically help to give your natural hair a break from any kind of styling.
6. Natural appearance
This is one of the main reasons why many ladies wear a wig. These wigs give a more natural appearance. If you choose the same color as your natural hair, it may be difficult to tell if it isn’t your hair because it will blend well. Human hair wigs are made with natural hair. This is what makes them different from other types of wigs and also gives them a natural appearance. In addition to that, those who donate their hair mostly refrain from using harsh hair products to market and the hair manufacturers also choose the best hair possible. So if you are out there looking for perfect hair that will not only enhance your look but gives you that realistic look, look no further than the human hair wigs.
Drawbacks Of Human Hair Wigs:
1. A bit expensive
The main downside of human hair wig is that they are expensive compared to synthetic ones. This is because they are made with natural hair. If a woman is on a tight budget, they may find human hair wigs too expensive for them to buy. Although they are expensive, human hair wigs provide a higher value for your money.
2. Requires maintenance
Just like natural hair, these wigs need to be taken care of, which can be a bit tedious. The wigs need to be washed, conditioned, and re-styled regularly. This is the only way to maintain their natural shine and extend their lifespan. If you don’t have the time to do all these, you could find maintaining human hair wigs quite overwhelming. However, if you have a tight schedule, you may schedule an appointment with your hairstylist to help you wash, condition, and style the wig.
3. They may tangle
Human wigs, especially long and curly wigs can tangle easily. This is why you need to brush it with a wide-tooth comb to prevent it from tangling. A wig full of tangles and knots can look dull and ugly.
4. Difficulty spotting a counterfeit wig
If you are new to wig wearing, you may find it difficult to differentiate between real and fake wigs. The multitude of online shops and local stores selling wigs isn’t making it any better. To avoid the possibility of ending up buying a counterfeit wig, here are some tips to help you out.
--Do some research. Always do your research prior to buying a human hair wig. Read the available online reviews and see what people are saying about a particular supplier you intend to buy your wig from.
--Observe the wig. This is even better if you are purchasing your wig from a local shop. Pay attention to the texture and appearance of the wig. Human hair strands should be smooth while synthetic strands tend to be thick and rough.
--Check if the wig tangles. Even though all hairs either synthetic or human tangles, it is not common to find a new wig with tangles. When purchasing your wig, try to run your fingers through it to check for any tangles.
--Perform a burn test. Once you have purchased your wig, you can do final test on it. This can be done in the comfort of your home. Take few strands and burn it, if it emits a plastic smell and rolls up into a hard ball then it shows that the human hair wig is fake. Real human hair has a natural smelling and it will disintegrate upon burning. If the wig has a warranty, you can still return it and have it replaced or have your money back.
How To Maintain Human Hair Wigs:
1. Always avoid brushing the hair when wet as this can damage it
2. If you are considering cutting or applying chemicals such as a dye on your human hair wig, ensure that it is done by a professional
3. Use a wig stand or mannequin head to store your wig when not wearing it. This will help to avoid the wig from forming kinks or crimps
4. When storing, ensure the stand base is smaller than the wig base to prevent the wig cap from expanding and make it lose its shape.
5. Don’t rinse with hot water as it will strip the wig of its moisture
6. Keep your wig away from direct sunlight. When exposed to extremely harsh sunlight, human wigs tend to fade. If you want to maintain your wig’s shine and attractiveness, avoid harsh sunlight as much as you can.
7. Chlorinated and seawater should also be avoided if you want to maintain the wig’s color and texture.
8. After washing your wig, you need to condition it. Care should be taken when applying the conditioner. Always use your fingers instead of a comb during the detangling process starting from the tip of the hair working your way up. Avoid application of conditioner to the base of the wig as it can loosen the knots on the cap.
9. When sleeping, remove the wig. Sleeping in your wig may make it prone to tangles, knots, and breakage.
10. Never cover a damp wig. This might promote the growth of fungus and germs.
11. Always use products designed for human hair wigs. Avoid substandard products as they can damage your beautiful hair
12. Lastly, always check if the clips holding your wig are in place. A sagging clip might result in hair breakage.
Human hair wigs are here to stay. They will continue to gain popularity, thanks to their benefits mentioned above. We have so many types of human hair wigs available in the market, so it is upon you to do your research and find a human hair wig that matches your taste and preferences enhances your beauty and appearance.